Saturday, October 31, 2015

President Quiz App Design Journal

This week we learned how to make an app that created and referenced lists to produce an educational quiz. I quickly decided to make my quiz app over forces since that is what I'm currently teaching on in my engineering courses.

This app I created an question list that contained 4 questions that included an image list and an answer list.

 

I enjoyed this app because it is a fun and engaging way to give a quiz or even use it as a review app before a final, mid-term, or End of Course Assessments. I edited the app from presidents to materials that are covered in my course curriculum. I'm hopeful to learn how to make an app that allows teachers to add multiple choice questions to course quiz that are stored in a web database. Then the students can take that quiz in the form of a space game. The question and answers would be displayed at the top in a label. The rest of the screen would be a canvas that contains 4 image sprites that would be the answers A,B,C,D Then an image sprite that the students would control to either move into the correct letter or push a button that would fire another image sprite at the answer sprite that when they collide would produce an incorrect or correct reading that would be kept up with using a score feature as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment